StockMarketWire.com - Music Festivals expects to report a material loss for the year to the end of December.
The group was particularly affected by weaker than expected ticket sales at Hop Farm Music Festival which was loss-making.
And it says that while the Benicassim festival continued to be profitable, it was at a much lower level than 2011.
The group currently expects to report a material loss for the year ending 31 December and is exploring ways of raising additional working capital.
At 1:08pm: (LON:MFP) share price was -2.5p at 9.5p
Story provided by StockMarketWire.com
- Bigger role for Philip Cox at Morrison
- UPDATE: Pound/Dollar down -0.11% @ 1.51
- Market Movers - Top risers and fallers between 09:00 and 10:00
- Halfords shares dip almost 5%
- UPDATE: Euro/Dollar up 0.40% @ 1.30
- FLASH: Exane BNP Paribas retains neutral on Halfords Group, target cut from 380p to 340p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank cuts Halfords Group to sell from hold, target cut from 310p to 300p
- FLASH: Liberum Capital cuts Taylor Wimpey to hold from buy, target raised from 95p to 106p
- FLASH: Liberum Capital cuts Barratt Developments to hold from buy, target raised from 270p to 358p
- FLASH: Jefferies International reiterates buy on Salamander Energy, target cut from 300p to 280p